In this assignment, we were practicing our story making and storytelling we were also practicing our camera skill. We were also working on building our editing skills also how to match cut which is where you film a scene over as many times as you would like and change the angle every time. Then when editing you will change between the angles and you can achieve it to look like a multi-cam shot.
   The result I was expecting was better than it came out. The reason it did not turn out as well as I thought was a mixture of things like we had no fusion and we also had also one of my group members were fooling around also there were many people in the hallway so we had to keep moving. We also had to take many of the shots over because of our group and other people fooling around in the background.
What would you change to improve it? 
If I could change my story I would change a couple of the scenes and shot them in different places. I would also choose to change the angles of some of the shots. These are all things I will change in my next film. 

Comments

Popular Posts